When you use HYS Enterprise services, you are trusting us with your information. We understand this is a big responsibility and work hard to protect your information and put you in control.
Identity Of HYS Enterprise
Our customers may submit inquiries regarding personal data protection, privacy, and security matters to firstname.lastname@example.org
What Information Do We Collect?
When signing up or ordering on our website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience and with a meaning of “Customer Contact data” collection for setting up our further mutual work process. We collect information from you only when you fill out a form or enter information on our website.
What Do We Use Your Information For?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used for one or more of the following purposes:
- To establish communication with you;
- Preparing and holding a demonstration of our service to you;
- Preparation and conclusion of a contract for the purchase of our service;
We use the HubSpot service on our website. The provider is HubSpot, Inc., 25 First Street, 2nd Floor, Cambridge, MA 02141, USA. We use web beacons and cookies to monitor your activity on our website for the purpose of web analytics and to improve our service. The function of cookies is described above. They allow HubSpot to collect and evaluate data such as IP address, geographical location, browser type, duration of visit and subpages accessed. Using this data, HubSpot generates a report about your visit. If you wish to prevent HubSpot collecting your data, you can disable cookies at any time by adjusting your browser settings.
For more information on the cookies used by HubSpot, please visit: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/account/hubspot-cookie-security-and-privacy and on tracking using web beacons and your right of objection at https://legal.hubspot.com/cookie-policy.
Our use of this tracking tool is based on our legitimate interest in running our business and optimizing our website in the sense of Art. 6 para 1. (f) GDPR.
HubSpot is certified in the framework of the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield.
Like most websites, this site uses Google Analytics (“GA”) to track user interaction. We use this data to determine the number of people using our site, to better understand how they find and use our web pages and to see their journey through the website.
Although GA records data such as your geographical location, device, internet browser and operating system, none of this information personally identifies you to us. GA also records your computer’s IP address which could be used to personally identify you but Google do not grant us access to this. We consider Google to be a third party data processor (see section 8 below).
Subject to the following, we do not collect any personal data from you. We do not place cookies on your computer or device, nor do we use any other means of data collection. If you send us an email, we may collect your name, your email address, and any other information which you choose to give us.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The processing of your data is either based on your consent or in case the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party, or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract, cf. GDPR art. 6(1)(a)-(b).
If the processing is based on your consent, you may at any time withdraw your consent by contacting us using the contact information in clause 1.
In order to enter into a contract regarding the purchase of Service, you must provide us with the required personal data. If you do not to provide us with all the required information, it will not be possible to deliver the Service.
The “HYS Enterprise website” also places cookies on your device to make navigating the website easier. These cookies are used to allow the website to remember choices you made and provide for enhanced, more personal features. For instance, these cookies can be used to remember the status of your shopping cart or to allow you to return to a previous page.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
Your personal information is guarded within our secured networks. Only a limited number of people who have special rights can access this information and will keep it confidential. On the “HYS Enterprise” , we maintain the safety of your personal information by implemented security measures after you submit information.
No stored data will be transferred, backed up and/or recovered outside of the European Union.
We do not store the personal data for longer than is legally permitted and necessary for the related processing purposes.
Typically, we store User’s personal data for as long as the User is using our Services or we have a contract preparation process with User.
We erase personal data after the above-described storage period or when the User requests us to erase his/her personal data.
Our Website may link to or contain links to other third party websites that we do not control or maintain. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of third-party websites.
Access, Data Portability, Restriction Or Erasure Of The Personal Data
- You may at any time obtain confirmation from “HYS Enterprise” as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed.
- Rectification You may at any time obtain without undue delay rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you, cf. clause 5.6.
- Restriction of processing personal data You may at any time request “HYS Enterprise” to restrict the processing of personal data when one of the following applies:
- a. if you contest the accuracy of the personal data, for a period enabling “HYS Enterprise” to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- b. if the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead; or
- c. if “HYS Enterprise” no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- Erasure You may without undue delay request the erasure of personal data concerning you, and we shall erase the personal data without undue delay when one of the following applies:
- a. if the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- b. if you withdraw your consent on which the processing is based, and where there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- c. if you object to the processing in case the processing is for direct marketing purposes;
- d. if the personal data have been unlawfully processed; or
- e.if the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in EU or national law.
Your requests must be sent directly to email@example.com
Next Third-party services are used by our company and we make sure to work with such only under GDPR conditions and only with such who comply with GDPR obligations.