Start date: October 12, 2019
End date: October 14, 2019
Venue: Ramada Encore Hotel, 103, Stolychne shose, Kyiv, Ukraine
Audience: IT services and software engineering outsource people: founders, CEOs, COO and C-level business development professionals.
About the event:
Outsource People Conference 2019 is a unique atmosphere and networking environment that focused on addressing challenges and revealing opportunities in software development outsourcing. IT service providers and software engineering companies will gather to exchange ideas and recognise best practices while up to 80 experts are going to share their knowledge. Five stages with parallel presentations will embrace various topics on strategic business development, project management, human resources, etc.
Key topics and activities:
- Strategy development and new horizons in IT outsourcing
- Sales and Marketing in IT services
- Operational development and project management
- Fail track: learning from mistakes
- Specialisations and products as the ways to grow
- Workshops and VIP networkings
- A tour around the offices of Kyiv’s best IT companies
- Satellite events all over the city, and more
- Yuri Warczynski – co-founder of HYS Enterprise and Epicflow;
- Zhenya Rozinskiy – IT business-consultant;
- Oleksiy Skrypnyk – former CEO at Eleks
- Taras Kytsmey – co-founder of SoftServe
- Michael Kramarenko – CTO at KindGeek
- Valery Krasovsky – co-founder and CEO at Sigma Software Group
- Vitaly Gorovoy – managing partner at InSoft Partners
See the detailed program at outsource-people.com
Meet peers and learn the secrets of IT services outsourcing business development. You will explore the latest trends in IT and best expert practices in technologies, methodologies, and approaches that will form the future of software development outsourcing.