Start Date: October 23, 2019
End Date: October 25, 2019
Venue: Radisson Blu Hotel, Amsterdam Airport, Schiphol, Schiphol-Rijk, Netherlands
Audience: finance and banking experts
The 4th Finance Digitalisation and Transportation Summit organized by Corporate Parity aims to help finance and banking organizations leverage data and technology, optimize strategy, and reach better performance. It will be three days of inspiring talks full of practical tips and case studies, dynamic panel discussions and breakout sessions with top business leaders.
- Leading digital transformation in your corporate finance world from Artificial Intelligence to Actual Intelligence: Agile implementation of technologies in finance functions
- Safeguarding financial functions with increased software reliance from Cyber Security risks
- Carving out a role for the CFO in the digital transformation
- Bridging the gap between finance and IT to eliminate overlap and conflict
- How to accelerate your Digital Transformation with AI
- Leveraging risk management in the digital age
- Navigating policy on data and technology: digitalization vs. regulation
Finance Digitalisation and Transformation Summit is an excellent platform for networking, benchmarking and inspiration. The summit will address the most burning issues and innovative approaches to building financial business processes. Let’s meet there to discuss innovative ideas and take your financial business to the next level!